Louisiana Capital Area CHADD
Adults with AD/HD
If you are an adult dealing with your own AD/HD or that of your partner, please plan to join us for our
ADDult Support Group meetings.
In addition, we hope that you will take a few minutes and complete the brief survey we have prepared. We plan to use this information to set the course for future meetings so your input is valuable. Click over to this location and share your thoughts with us. We look forward to seeing you at our meetings!
Resources for Adults with AD/HD
- As we are able, we hope to add information on this page for adults dealing with AD/HD. In the meantime, we encourage all adults with AD/HD in our area to attend our regular Chapter Meetings as we will address topics of interest to those dealing with AD/HD across the lifespan.
- If you are interested in helping us get our ADDult Support Group Meetings off the ground again, please contact Belynda at [email protected]
- Time Management Skills - PowerPoint presentation from our May, 2009 meeting.
- Daily Time Log - Time management tool from our May, 2009 meeting.
- Adult ADHD Screening Test for Symptoms of ADHD - This is from Harvard University, New York University, and the World Health Organization and only takes about five minutes to complete. It is not intended to be used to obtain a diagnosis, just to see whether you should seek a formal diagnosis from a health care provider.
About this site
Thank you for visiting our site. We are here to support families and others dealing with ADHD in Louisiana. Please post a note and plan to join us at an upcoming meeting.
For anyone who might have left a telephone message on our InfoLine in the last few months, please note that technical difficulties have resulted in the loss of a number of the messages. At this time we do not have sufficient volunteers to return individual telephone calls, so we hope that you will bring any questions to our meetings personally.
If you need to speak with a health information specialist about AD/HD and cannot wait until our next meeting, please call the National Resource Center on AD/HD at 1-800-233-4050.
How Can We Help You?
A more extensive survey to determine what you expect from our group has been developed and the link has been distributed to all email addresses in our file. If you have not yet responded to this survey, please click HERE and take a minute or two to answer the questions. It will be a great help to us!
For additional information about ADD, ADHD, CHADD, or the local Chapter, please e-mail us at [email protected].
Send to a friend
Share on Facebook
ADHD & Relationships
A Different Drum
Hallowell on Adult ADHD
Love, Marriage and ADHD