Louisiana Capital Area CHADD

A volunteer support and advocacy group for those dealing with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New LACACHADD Website Feedback

BelyndaG

Hello everyone.

I am just getting started with the new website, and would appreciate any and all feedback from users about the site.  It's not as colorful as the old one, but I suspect that this will be a good thing (fewer distractions).  I could really use some suggestions regarding content:  what should be added, what should be removed, what needs updating.

As I have gone through the old site, I have decided that many of the pages and much of the information was outdated so I am not moving that material over.  This is a good opportunity to "clean house."  (And, yes, I hate cleaning my house-house about as much as I hate cleaning the web-house, but MSN has given me a deadline.)

Please join up (this site is muuuuuuuuuuuuch easier to join), and post your suggestions here.  And don't be surprised to see notes from me appearing as BelyndaG or as LACACHADD.  I have several people living in my head and both of these joined the site.

Belynda

--

Belynda Gauthier, Coordinator

Louisiana Capital Area CHADD

January 5, 2009 at 1:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.